Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Car Mishap

Earlier today I received a phone call from Colton. "How much do you love me?"
Usually that question precedes some strange, out-of-the-ordinary favor. So, I warily asked why, and Colton then explained how his brother Trent's car had died (his own is undergoing major car-surgery) and could I come jump start his car.
I did a thorough search of all our cars and the garage, but there were no jumper cables to be found. We then decided to worry about the car later, because he had to be at soccer practice. So, I picked him up, drove to his house to get jumper cables, drove him to soccer, then went home and relaxed for a bit. During the time he was at soccer practice, the weather turned from cold and windy to freezing and blizzard. I picked him up from soccer practice, and, after making Colton putting on layers of coats and gloves, I sat in the car and watched him jump start the car. It's not like it's really a two-person job anyways, right? I did re-learn how to do it if I was ever stranded, although I still say that's what cell-phones are for... 
Unfortunately his eyes are closed, but this is the very
reason I carry a camera around wherever I go!

1 comment:

  1. Look! Our matching landcruisers are kissing. Maybe that could be bad! Incest?

    ReplyDelete